Valentine's Day Dinner
Friday, February 14
Enjoy a romantic candle-lit five-course dinner with views of Waikiki Beach and the banyan courtyard.
$120 per person.
For reservations, call 808-921-4600 or email [email protected]
February 29, 2020 | 6PM-8PM
Timeless and ageless come together for a masterful event. The timeless Moana Surfrider, A Westin Resort & Spa provides the perfect setting for the ageless tradition of pairing fine cuisine as beachhouse at the moana begins its 2020 Moana Masters Cooking series featuring some of the world's most distinguished brands of whiskey from Japan. It also marks the first evening event for the Masters Cooking class.
Beachhouse Chef de Cuisine Colin Sato is preparing a menu that is paired exquisitely with Toki Smash, Yamazaki 12 Highball and Hibiki Harmony. When paired, the evening's menu reads like an izakaya:
- Smoked kampachi kama, radish, yuzu kosho
- Seared Hokkaido scallops, heart of palm, smoked trout roe
- Duck confit basteeya, preserved lemon, smoked plum jam
- Santa Barbara uni, truffle kahuku corn croquette
- Wagyu beef, short rib arancini, bone marrow béarnaise
$150 per person
Includes cooking demonstration, multi-course dinner, 3 beverage pairings and complimentary valet or self-parking